Welcome to my blog, Personal Success Today.
This blog contains information, tools, and downloadable content.
It’s about Success.
It’s about Personal Development.
But more than anything else, it’s about helping you find the right tools for success.
Success is a difficult word. It means different things to different people.
I’ve spent years trying to clarify and write about it.
I even bought a book about defining it.
I haven’t had much luck…
So I’ll pass!
Here are ten things
You might find interesting.
- Goal Setting Toolkit: Keep Your Goals Where You Can See Them
- Desktop Flowchart: Organize Your Life, Right On Your Desk
- Pocket Organizer: Create Your Own Personal Walleteer.
- 5 Minute Diet Planner: Take Five Minutes To Plan Your Calories
- Instant Garage Sale: Sell That Junk Today!
- 5 Minute Motivators: Simple Words To Keep You Going.
- Habit Change Worksheet: Follow These Three Steps To Success
- The Incredible Time Management Tool That Can Change Your Life
- Twelve Habits: Create a New Habit Each Month for Success
- Amazingly Productive Things You Can Do With Your iPad
Facts about John Richardson
I am an Author, Blogger, and Personal Development Speaker.
My first book, The Path of Consequence, is available on Amazon in print and Kindle formats. I am working on a new novel which should be out in December 2012, entitled Relevant Light. I am an active member of Toastmasters. I belong to two clubs, Ambassadors and Palomar Airport TM.
I have a very common name. John Richardson is very popular in the U.S. and Britain. Because of that I use John W. Richardson as my pen name when writing. But even that name is popular. I had a heck of a time trying to find an informational domain name that worked. I finally settled on jwrichardson.com.
I have been blogging since April of 2005.